Last updated April 8th, 2019
Our website address is www.primedproductions.com and the organization name is Primed Productions Inc with a mailing address of 1443 E. Washington Blvd. #137 Pasadena CA 91104. Primed Productions Inc (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.primedproductions.com website (the “Site”). This Statement of Privacy applies to www.primedproductions.com and the Primed Productions Inc and governs data collection and usage.
The Primed Productions Inc website is an informational website with pictures of our work and information about our services. By using the Primed Productions Inc website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Site or from the Site infrastructure itself (for example, while you are visiting a page on www.primedproductions.com, we may collect data on which pages you visited and which links you clicked on).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively and to more accurately and more easily provide our product or service to you. In an effort to give you control over your personal information, Primed Productions Inc provides a list of those Service Providers and how your information is being used under the Storage and Transfer of Your Data section.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Site and is the subject of Personal Data. The Data Subject is you and is often called the “user” or “consumer”.
Collecting Your Personal Information
We collect several different types of information from you for the purposes of providing and improving our product or service to you, analyzing website functionality, or to diagnose and track errors or glitches. Below are the types of data we collect:
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). We do not collect any Personal Data about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. This is a list of the types of Personal Data we collect from you how we store it, and how we dispose of it: [Personal Data Table].
You may be required to provide certain Personal Data to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on www.primedproductions.com. These may include: (a) registering for an account or leaving a comment on www.primedproductions.com; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message through use of the contact form or by direct email; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on www.primedproductions.com.
We will use your Personal Data for the following:
- To contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us.
We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future but you will have the opportunity to provide consent before we collect any more of your Personal Data.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We may also collect information about how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We collect Usage Data for the operation of the Site, to maintain the quality of the Site, to improve your user experience, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Primed Productions, Inc website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Site.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will be retained for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Company Name may collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
This information is collected to obtain anonymous demographic data about the users of our Site in order to analyze and improve the way our Site functions.
Company Name uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Site.
- To notify you about changes to our Site.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Site.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
The Storage and Transfer of your Data
Primed Productions, Inc will not retain your credit or debit card information on www.primedproductions.com or any other online service. Only the approved service providers under the General Information section will retain access to your credit or debit card details. Primed Productions, Inc will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to (and maintained on) computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside of the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Primed Productions, Inc does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists or its users’ Personal Data to third parties.
Primed Productions, Inc may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Primed Productions, Inc, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
The next few tabs contain a list of places where Primed Productions, Inc keeps your personal information and the way your data is transferred between them.
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Site.
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Facebook: Facebook re-marketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance.
You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA: https://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada: https://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe: https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Google Web Fonts: For uniform representation of fonts, this website uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our Site. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Under certain circumstances, Primed Productions, Inc may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). Primed Productions, Inc may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Primed Productions, Inc or the site.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Primed Productions, Inc.
- To act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Primed Productions, Inc, or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. As a result, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control.
- Security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Primed Productions, Inc makes every reasonable effort to secure your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Primed Productions, Inc uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol: When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Policies
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights.
- For payment processing purposes.
- To comply with the law.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Company Name aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Primed Productions, Inc relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).